Speed City is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer and Web Manager for its Racing and retail sales business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas for websites.
- Use computer software (such as: Photo Shop, Illustrator).
- Prepare illustrations, Photos and ad designs, make necessary changes and obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Projecting budgets and schedules.
- Be creative and forward thinking to help grow business.
- Develop graphics and layouts for websites, product illustrations, company logos, and internet websites.
- Must be able to work as a team member to help create innovative website and marketing materials
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent command in the English Language (verbal and written skills), be motivated, enthusiastic, patient, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Candidate must be organized, able to multi-task, learn quickly, and adapt quickly.
- Must have knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows and Mac.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite of Products, Illustrator, Photoshop, DreamWeaver and Fireworks.
- Preferred knowledge of e-commerce, online shopping carts, business websites, and banner ad creation.
- Must have working knowledge of designing for the web.
- Is located in the Northeast Ohio area, close to Mentor, OH.
- Able to work Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
- Is self-motivated and creative.
- Is looking for a long term career.
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
- Web Design: 2 years
- Minimal knowledge of automotive and racing industry
- advanced computer skills